Friday, April 30, 2010

The Question That keeps on Popping up.

I came to fuss, I came to raise hell, I wanted to be able to let go and let everything slip away from what I have been holding in but at the same time, I am at a loss of words, I am at a loss of everything right now.

All I can do is scream out what has been going through my head for a very long time, and this is WHY? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do I feel as if it is nothing I can do? And then I ask Why has the communication left, leaving me speechless, and feeling like Nothing? Again I ask WHY?

Chandra

8 comments:

Lucifer said...

ok this is not the chan i kno...chan normally takes d bull by d horns...

we'll talk abt this offline

rainboy said...

I guess I have a little idea about what's wrong.
But then... There's nothing that we can do.

Bearhugs

Raghav said...

Um... Am I the only fool around around here?

Anyway, great blog. Just luv the header image!

Scribblers Inc said...

in silence do we weep and walk,
the quietest ones are the one that Talk...

brilliant template...I shall pray that you break out of your predicament soon!

Scribblers Inc.

Amandeep Singh said...

No Answers!
:O

Sh@s said...

Very often even I ask the same question. Till now I haven't found a convincing answer to it.

Renu said...

we make our destiny by our karma. whatevr wrong we did in our last life, we have to pay for that.

boolywood said...

Nice blog<i read your blog very carefully its really awesome.Thanks
http://www.onlinemovies.mx/

Post a Comment

© Emotional Atyachar - Template by Blogger Sablonlari