Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just Let Me Be.....!!!

Dunno just why people cant live their own lives and let me be.

I hate it when the top priority of people's lives become interfering into what I am doing. As in how does it matter to them, and anyways also how does it even effect them even an inch. But no, they have to keep on interfering, poke their nose in my business and go on irritating me. Why..?? Why..?? Why..??

Well... to that there can be so many reasons - #1 - They dont have a life. - So, for that, Get A Life... Dude. Coz I have one of my own and I am contented with it, and I dont need or look out for your inputs from time to time. So before I lose my patience better get a life of yours or You'll see a different side, which is not that sweet. Please do not do that, you are a fren and be one, and a gud one on that.


I hate it, when people dont take me as I am. I really really dont like it when they draw their own meanings to my words. Please dont do that, it hurts me a lot because I relly never mean such things, its just a matter of - Difference of perception. :( Sorry for all the times. Yeah I am saying sorry coz maybe Its my fault that I am not able to make you understand what I mean. Sorry, Love you so much.


(Hope this post makes sense :P)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

иidhi, Hon it makes so much sense.

It seems the same to me that people don't take the time out to leave people alone. They seem to think that their presence is needed when it is not.

Being excepted is something that I have given up on because I feel I can only be the one that accepts me or my other half, I think that is what matters.

Where you are at right now, I have been many times, prolly not in the same situation but in a round about figure.. Just love yourself, you are beautiful doing it. The rest of them can go to well I think you know so I will leave it has it is!! lol

Ne.

Incognito said...

"Why..?? Why..?? Why..??" - Life would have been a lot easier had we really known the answer, dude! :D

Lucifer said...

temme abt it...aise karo..waise karo...yeh mat bolo...arrey yeh kyun bola...woh kya bola

d most irritating thing after mayawati i guess is when ppl advice u...maan na maan main tera mehmaan types...

i agree such ppl dont have a life...their wives dont love em...their kids think dnt listen to em...so start pourin ur advice to every tom dick n harry u meet on d road...

these r d kinda ppl coz of whom smtimes i wanna change d "right of speech" part in d constitution...

Vee said...

I agree to you and respect your views but by telling them not to poke nose and interfere, you are doing the same thing. You are poking nose in their life and you are interfering in what they like doing. Isn't it?

иidhi S said...

@ NEism

I completely agree..suck ppl suck big time. But yeah the truth is, we hav to learn to ignore them.

иidhi S said...

@ Myaz

Thnks so much for agreeing. i feel lik killing them somtimes..as in inna to even my mom dad never poked, and why the hell do ilisten to them.

иidhi S said...

@ Rupsa

I knw...if only we had all d answers, life wud have been so gud, But then may be its all the part of the game called life, we hav to find our own answers.

иidhi S said...

@ Vee

Thanks for agreeing. But dnt u think its necessary to tell them that, by doing this they might be hurting people around them.

Tazeen said...

If only people stop with muft ka mashwaras ...the world would be a better place ...

Post a Comment

© Emotional Atyachar - Template by Blogger Sablonlari